Lead Vet Tech
- Graduated from PIMA Trade school in Albuquerque 2011
- She has been working in the veterinary field since 2010. She joined Critter Care in 2014.
- Kristen is the mother of 3 children: Neveah, Junior, and Eternity.
- She has 2 dogs, boxers Nova and Comet, and 1 ferret, Lily.
- Native Artesian, attended VISTA College in Lubbock, TX.
- She has been working in the veterinary field since 2015. Kristen started working at Critter Care in 2016.
- She has a boxer/pit mix, Diesel, toy poodle, Bentley, and a standard poodle, Charlie.
- She enjoys working with everyones fur babies.
- Native Artesian, attended Anthem College in Phoenix, receiving associates in computer science, networking and security in 2013.
- She has been working in the computer field for over 6 years. She joined Critter Care in 2018.
- Taylor has a chiweenie, MJ.
- She studied social services at NMSU – Carlsbad.
- She is the childrens pastor at West Main Baptist. Amanda is married to Shawn and has 2 daugters, Erin and Kristen.
- Amanda started working at Critter Care in 2016. She has 1 dog, Nellie.
The Critter Care NANA!
- Native Artesian, Alta has been working with us since 2015. She has 1 yorkie, Bella, and 1 chihuahua, Nubbin.
- She attends Artesia High School. She has 1 dog, Tatiana, and 1 hedgehog, Blaze.